The document “Terms and Conditions of Screenmaker.net Service Use” (hereinafter - Agreement) is an offer of “ScreenMaker” Service (hereinafter - Service) of Toucan Software Development Group LTD (hereinafter - Service Administration) to an Internet user (hereinafter - User) to conclude an agreement on the use of the service on the conditions set out below.
- User's use of the Service is governed by this Agreement.
The User agrees to review all Regulations and bears the risk if not reviewed.
The right of Belize, the country of Service Administration,
is entitled to application of the present Agreement and the relationship between
the Service and the User.
Everywhere in the text of this Agreement,
unless otherwise specified, the term "legislation" is understood as the law of the
Administration Service, and the law of the User’s seat.
By using any other functional capabilities of the Service,
the User unequivocally accepts all the terms of this Agreement
and undertakes to comply with them or stop using the Service.
The User may undertake not to use the Service to create content that violates the law,
rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
The Service offers creating screenshots of PC screen and/or any other device that
supports the use of the Service in the form of JPEG and PNG images.
The Service makes screenshots, including intellectual property objects
created by third parties.
The Service is not responsible for the quality and content of such information.
Images are created manually by the User with the help of technical device hardware and the Service.
All personal information provided by the User is strictly confidential.
The Administration of the Service reserves the right to distribute generalized
statistical information provided by the User, but it will never disclose any personal
information without the User's permission.
The Administration of the Service reserves the right to provide information of its
Users if the User has violated this Agreement, if the User has committed unlawful acts,
if the information should be submitted to the court and/or any other supervisory authority,
or if the Administration of the Service considers it to be necessary or appropriate.
The Administration of the Service collects and stores anonymous data that are
necessary to understand and analyze the experience of Users who use the Service,
along with other information, which is provided by Users, and use it to improve
the operation of the Service. Such information is not considered to be personal.
The Administration of the Service uses the services of third-party advertising companies
and other third parties to display ads when Users use the service.
These third parties may use information (not including name, address,
email, phone number or other personal information) about Service and other websites
visits in order to provide advertisements about goods and services to Users.
The User can use standard features of the Service free of charge.
The User is forbidden to upload / download information that may be interpreted as
pornographic materials (according to the law), copyrighted material,
spam and/or other information prohibited to be freely distributed by the legislation.
The following file types cannot be used by the User under any circumstances due to
their explicit prohibition by the law of the country of the Service Administration:
- Pornographic materials. They include, but are not limited to, files depicting genitalia, nude bodies and sexual acts.
- Files that are illegal and/or violate the laws of the country of the Service Administration
- Files that infringe copyright of any subject of the legal boundaries, except the User.
- Files are not images or video files. These include archived files that are not images.
- Files that are created with the purpose of commercial benefit or spam.
- Information with adult (18+) content.
- Information related to racial/religious/sexual and any other intolerance and directed against any individual, group or organization.
- Excessive bad language.
- Information that contains description of jailbreaking and/or unlawful access to content.
- Mentioning of drugs and related things.
- Information about the sale of beer and strong alcoholic beverages.
- Information about the sale or advertising of tobacco and related products.
- Information about the sale of prescription drugs.
- Information about the sale of weapons and ammunition (e.g. firearms, parts of weapons, combat knives, traumatic weapon).
- Information about loyalty programs which reward users for clicking ads or commercial offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes the rights of other people.
The User is solely responsible for his/her own actions when using the Service,
including the fact that they meet law requirements and do not violate the rights and
legitimate interests of third parties. Independently and at his/her own
the User expense agrees to settle all claims of third parties related to the User's actions
while using the Service, and in the event of infliction of damages to the Administration of the Service,
the User agrees to compensate for loss in full.
The Administration of the Service has the right, without notice and at its sole discretion,
to terminate or suspend User’s access to the Service without providing reasons, in particular
in the event if such a person breaks the regulations of the present Agreement.
The Administration of the Service may change the text of this Agreement and/or any
other terms of the Service use at any time and without a notice.
The current text of this Agreement can be found at: http://screenmaker.net/eula.html.
The changes to this Agreement shall come into effect within 3 (three) calendar days from the
date of publication.
Address of the Administration of the Service:
PO. Box 2140, Suite 101, 1885 Driftwood Bay, Belize City, Belize. Registration number 159,680